Taken some time off to move some of my stuff across state for when my lease is up later this summer but I’m about to get back to work. I added some pipes to break up the bottom portion and make it and the silhouette more interesting. I also got the door texture a bit better. I think I’m going to add lights along where the doors split to emphasize the shapes of the doors. Every time I go into substance designer I learn more about it, get a better result and find myself having to update older textures that I feel like look bad next to the new one. But thats okay. I’m wokring on the outriggers next and then the buildings. Then I just need to fix the terrain and I think this scene will be done!